Sour Cream and Caviar Topped Purple Potatoes
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 18 servings (serving size: 2 potato halves)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 31
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 116mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 12 ounces small Peruvian purple potatoes (about 16–18), halved
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1–2 ounces caviar
- 1. Add potatoes and 3/4 teaspoon salt to medium saucepan; cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to boil, reduce heat; simmer 8 minutes or until just tender but not falling apart.
- 2. Transfer potatoes to baking sheet lined with paper towels. Cool about 20 minutes or until room temperature.
- 3. Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper; let chill. Arrange potatoes in even layer on large serving platter. Spoon 1/2 rounded teaspoon sour cream mixture onto each potato half; top with 1/4 teaspoon caviar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers