Sour Cream Banana Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) banana mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1. Grease 1 large or 2 small loaf pans and preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Cream together sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- 3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt, then add it to wet mixture.
- 4. Add bananas, nuts and sour cream.
- 5. Pour in loaf pans and bake for 1 hour (large pan) or 45 minutes (small pans).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sour Cream Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads