Souper Baked Chicken
Baked chicken topped with a creamy sauce is always a family favorite. Serve with stuffing and green beans. If desired, remove the skin from the chicken before baking. Stir 2 tablespoons water into the soup in the can before spooning it over the chicken. To melt the butter, remove the wrapper and place the butter into a microwaveable cup. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
- 2 pound(s) chicken parts
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- • Place chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Drizzle with the butter.
- • Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes. Spoon the soup over the chicken.
- • Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note