Soup-erb Chicken Casserole
This savory casserole features chicken, pasta and vegetables cloaked in a creamy sauce made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup and mozzarella cheese, and then crowned with a crunchy topping of Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing and Parmesan cheese and baked until hot and bubbly.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked elbow pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
MIX soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
BAKE 20 min. Stir.
MIX stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 min. or until hot.
TIP: Serve with Caesar salad. For dessert serve your favorite Pepperidge Farm® layer cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note