SOS - Cream Soup Mix
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) powdered milk
- 3/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken boullion granules
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a recloseable plastic bag, mixing well.
- Equal to 9 (10.5 oz) cans of cream soup.
- To replace one can of soup, combine 2/3 cup dry mix with 1-1/4 cups cold water. Whisk until well blended and heat until thickened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SOS - Cream Soup Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments