Soppressata Bundles with Radicchio and Goat Cheese
Photo: Antonis Achilleos
Chef Dante de Magistris, of Dante in Cambridge, Massachusetts, serves these little soppressata-wrapped cones as party snacks. He varies the filling—sometimes he replaces the peperoncini (Italian pickled peppers) with grappa-soaked raisins.
Yield: 2 dozen cones
More From Food & Wine
- 1 head (small) radicchio, finely shredded
- 5 peperoncini, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 4 ounces (24 thin slices) soppressata
- In a bowl, toss the radicchio with the peperoncini, goat cheese, vinegar, oil and pine nuts. Arrange the soppressata on a work surface and mound the radicchio salad on the sliced soppressata. Roll up like a cone and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine