Easy to make and delicious! Highly recommend this as a dessert for a mexican meal.
- 1/2 pound(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 pound(s) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) agave syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 package(s) croissant dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in small pan. Whisk in sugar and cinnamon until fully incorporated. Set aside; this is the glaze.
- Using non-stick spray, spray an 8 by 8 pan, and layer the bottom with half of the croissants, stretching the dough as little as possible. Brush with 1/2 of the cinnamon-sugar glaze, and bake for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl add cold cream cheese in small pieces one at a time, mixing as you go. Add Agave syrup, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until fully mixed.
- Evenly spread cream cheese filling on cooled bottom layer of the cake. Cover with the rest of the croissants, and spread the rest of the glaze evenly over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature before refrigerating. Cut once it's fully chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gcliburn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note