Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13 inch
- baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl
- until smooth; set aside.
- Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape each
- sheet into 9x13 inch rectangles. Press one sheet into the bottom of a 9x13
- inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking
- dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough, and brush with
- melted butter. Stir together 1/2 cup of sugar with the cinnamon in a small
- bowl,and sprinkle evenly over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned
- golden brown, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note