Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2- 8 oz can(s) Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 stick(s) margarine
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13
- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and 1 t. vanilla extract
- in a bowl until smooth.
- 3. Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape
- each piece into 9x13 inch rectangles. Press one piece into the
- bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese
- mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of
- crescent dough. Melt butter, 1/2 c. sugar, cinnamon, and 1 t. vanilla stirring constantly. Pour over rolls.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed
- and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts