1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Spread crescent rolls on bottom of 9 x 13 pan, pinching seams together.
3. Combine 1 cup sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom layer of rolls.
4. Take the other package of rolls and on a floured surface, press seams together then lay it over the cream cheese mixture.
5. Pour melted butter over the crescent roll layer.
6. Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
7. Bake 30 min.
8. Allow to cool, cut into 16 pieces.
Go to full version of