Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 can(s) crescent rolls or 2 cans of crescent sheets
- 1/2 stick(s) butter or margarine melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2. Spread crescent rolls on bottom of 9 x 13 pan, pinching seams together.
- 3. Combine 1 cup sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom layer of rolls.
- 4. Take the other package of rolls and on a floured surface, press seams together then lay it over the cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Pour melted butter over the crescent roll layer. (Original recipe calls for 1 stick of butter but I thought it was too much.)
- 6. Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
- 7. Bake 30 min.
- 8. Allow to cool, cut into 16 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note