Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 stick(s) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 can(s) crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2. Spread crescent rolls on bottom of 9 x 13 pan, pinching seams together.
- 3. Combine 1 cup sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom layer of rolls.
- 4. Take the other package of rolls and on a floured surface, press seams together then lay it over the cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Pour melted butter over the crescent roll layer.
- 6. Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
- 7. Bake 30 min.
- 8. Allow to cool, cut into 16 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sopapilla cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts