I used an allrecipes version of this that used half as much cream cheese and it was delicious. So I think the 16 oz. would make it even better! (The recipe I used also called for a whole stick of melted butter which was WAY too much) So easy and everyone loved it on fajita night!
- 1/4 stick(s) butter-melted
- 1/2 cup(s) cinnamon-sugar mix
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese-softenend
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray 9X13 pan with Pam. Line with one pkg crescent rolls. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla til smooth, spread on crescent layer, place second pk of crescent rolls on top and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle cinnamonsugar mix on top and bake for 30 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PatPatterson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note