Sonoma chicken salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoon(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) Poppy seeds
- Salt & pepper
- 2 pound(s) Chicken
- 3/4 cup(s) Toasted pecans pieces
- 2 cup(s) Red seedless grapes
- 3 stalk(s) Celery Thinly sliced
- In a bowl combine dressing and refrigerate. ( (can be 2 days ahead). Heat oven to 375. Place chicken in baking dish with 1/2 cup water. Cover with foil and bake 25 min until cooked through. Cool for 10 min then cover and refrigerate. When cold dice into bite size chunks. Stir in pecans, grapes, celery and dressing.
- 610 cal. 17 g carbs. 33 g pro
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blondeonyx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note