Sole with Seafood Imperial
- 1/4 cup butter or olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/4 pound broiled scallops, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 (6-ounce) sole or flounder fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Simple Lemon Butter
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers, and sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Place peppers, crabmeat, shrimp, and scallops in a bowl; toss gently. Add mayonnaise, mustard, seafood seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, juice of 1 lemon, and parsley; stir gently.
- Spread seafood mixture evenly on fillets, and roll up. Arrange, seam side down, in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter, and brush tops of rolled fillets. Season lightly with salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Squeeze remaining lemon over fillets. Pour wine into baking dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil; make several slits in foil to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 375º for 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove fillets with a slotted spoon to a platter. Serve with Simple Lemon Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note