- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 9 (10-inch) flour tortillas, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (8-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Spread beans on 1 side each of 3 tortillas; place tortillas, beans sides up, on a baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and next 3 ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from sheet.
Sprinkle 3 tortillas evenly with lettuce; top each with 1 tortilla. Spread each tortilla top with 2 tablespoons salsa, and sprinkle evenly with avocado, tomato, and cilantro; top with remaining 3 tortillas. Cut into quarters; serve with remaining salsa.
To lighten: Use fat-free refried beans and 2% reduced-fat cheese.