Yield: 6 servings
- 6 soft-shell crabs, dressed
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 6 French rolls, split
- Rémoulade Sauce
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Combine crabs and milk in a shallow dish. Cover and chill 1 hour; drain, discarding milk.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Dredge crabs in flour mixture.
- Sauté crabs, topside down, in hot oil in a large skillet 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Place each crab on a French roll. Top with Remoulade Sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches