Soft Milk Pudding
Notes: If desired, substitute other flavored milks, omitting rose-flower water and strawberry jam.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 192
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 134mg
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- 3 cups strawberry-flavor milk
- 1 package (1/4 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 teaspoon rose-flower water (optional)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1. Pour 1/4 cup strawberry-flavor milk into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; sprinkle with unflavored gelatin. Stir over medium-low heat until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and stir in an additional 2 3/4 cups strawberry-flavor milk and rose-flower water (optional). Pour equally into 5- to 6-ounce bowls. Cover and chill until set, about 2 hours, or up to 1 day.
- 3. In a small bowl, stir strawberry jam to soften, then dot evenly onto puddings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note