Soft Granola Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) choc chips (I use white and semisweet)
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) milled flax seed (optional)
- 2-1/3 cup(s) oats
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup(s) wheat bran
- 1/3 cup(s) wheat germ (optional)
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- Mix honey and peanut butter until smooth. Add rest of ingredients. If dry, add more honey, applesauce or mashed banana. Pat into 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes - do not overbake. Firms a bit while cooling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShaneS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Soft Granola Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts