Soft Garlic Breadsticks
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/8 cup(s) water (70-80 degrees)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive or canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) fresh basil minced
- 3 cup(s) bread flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or stick margarine melted
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first nine ingredients in order
- suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough
- after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if
- 2. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 20 portions. Shape each into a ball; roll each into a 9-in.
- rope. Place on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place for 40 minutes or until doubled.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks. Brush warm breadsticks with butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Soft Garlic Breadsticks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes