these were really good if you just follow the instructions!!! they are seriously soooooo good!
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen (serving size: 1 cookie)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 74
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 11.8g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 78mg
- Calcium: 6mg
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine sugars and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to margarine mixture, beating well. Add chocolate morsels; stir well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350º for 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts