soft chicken tacos with tomato corn salsa
yummy delicious and healthy, used grilled corn for a great taste. I added avacado on top for a garnish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-2 ears of corn steamed or grilled
- 1 pound(s) ripe tomatoes chopped
- 1-3 jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 chicken breasts poached, shredded
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup(s) queso fresco or feta or cheddar cheese
- 1. cut the kernals off the corn. 2. toss together the corn, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, and chili peppers. Season to taste with salt and pepper and lime juice (1 Tb). Place the shredded chicken in a bowl and season with 1 Tb. lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. 3. Heat the tortillas by either wrapping in foil and heating 10-15 min at 350 in the oven or one at a time on a dry skillet over medium heat until flexible. Place 2 tortillas on each plate, top with chicken and generous spoonful of the salsa. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MHSaito and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
soft chicken tacos with tomato corn salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes