Super simple but yum! Loved the smokiness of the chipotle salsa, and the rest was just a great combination and easy to make.
Soft Chicken Tacos
Everyone loves tacos. These Soft Chicken Tacos can be spicy or mild, depending on the type of salsa you choose. Serve with a tomato-and-onion salad.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 404
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 12.4g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 40.2g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 623mg
- Calcium: 193mg
- 2 cups shredded roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup bottled chipotle salsa (such as Frontera)
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well to combine. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla; microwave each taco at high 30 seconds or until warm.
- Top each taco with 2 tablespoons tomato, 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon avocado, and 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream; fold in half.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note