Soft Chewy Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) Evaporated Milk
- 1 box(es) German Chocolate Cake Mix (2-layer cake)
- 1/2 cup(s) Prepared Frosting
- 1. preheat oven to 350
- 2. beat cake mix, milk and butter with electric mixer
- 3. drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets
- 4. bake 10-12 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Soft Chewy Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies