Soft, Cheesy Polenta from Martha Stewart Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 quart(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 (8.8 oz) box(es) quick-cooking polenta (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine broth and salt, and bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in polenta, changing to a wooden spoon as the mixture thickens, and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir in buter and cheese, and season with pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Soft, Cheesy Polenta from Martha Stewart Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables