Sockeye Sliders with Wasabi-Ginger Aïoli
Photo: Tara Donne; Styling: Erin Swift
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon minced or grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) sockeye salmon fillet, skin and pin bones removed
- 1/4 cup bottled sweet chili sauce
- 18 mini buns
- 1/2 cup packed arugula
- 1. Preheat broiler. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Cut salmon into 18 (1 1/2- x 1 1/2-inch) pieces, and place on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Brush with chili sauce. Broil 3 to 5 minutes (for medium) or until desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Spread 1 teaspoon wasabi-ginger aïoli on bottom of each bun. Top with salmon, a dollop of aïoli, arugula, and top buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note