1. Season salmon fillets with seasoning of choice and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 7, 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon over, cook about 6, 7 minutes. Cook until browned or original pink coloration has disappeared. Generally we cook longer skin side down to prevent the fish from flaking or falling apart.
4. Meanwhile, prepare kiwi puree by adding kiwi pieces, lemonade, and lime juice into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
5. Add kiwi puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet. Garnish with thin lemon strips/zest or curled scallion strips.
Go to full version of