Sockeye Salmon on Kiwi & Lemon Puree
This post is a little past due (as are many others waiting for narration) but here it is nonetheless. Salmon was our choice (again) for our fish Fridays. It is one of our favorite fish to cook simply because it's easy, doesn't take much time, and packs a whole lot of nutrients.....full story and recipe at http://www.oliviajasonkim.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sockeye salmon fillet
- 2 piece(s) kiwi pulsed
- 1/2 cup(s) lemonade
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish seasoning
- 4 piece(s) lemon wedge
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. Season salmon fillets with seasoning of choice and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 3. Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 7, 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon over, cook about 6, 7 minutes. Cook until browned or original pink coloration has disappeared. Generally we cook longer skin side down to prevent the fish from flaking or falling apart.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare kiwi puree by adding kiwi pieces, lemonade, and lime juice into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
- 5. Add kiwi puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet. Garnish with thin lemon strips/zest or curled scallion strips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliviajasonkim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note