Sockeye Salmon on Kiwi & Lemon Puree
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sockeye salmon fillet
- 2 piece(s) kiwi pulsed
- 1/2 cup(s) lemonade
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish seasoning
- 4 piece(s) lemon wedge
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. Season salmon fillets with seasoning of choice and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 3. Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 7, 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon over, cook about 6, 7 minutes. Cook until browned or original pink coloration has disappeared. Generally we cook longer skin side down to prevent the fish from flaking or falling apart.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare kiwi puree by adding kiwi pieces, lemonade, and lime juice into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
- 5. Add kiwi puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet. Garnish with thin lemon strips/zest or curled scallion strips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliviajasonkim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note