Sockeye Salmon Crostini
Our Sockeye Salmon Crostini appetizer showcases the velvety texture and bold flavor of sockeye salmon. It'll be a hit with your guests.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Carbohydrate: 16.7g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 228mg
- Calcium: 17mg
- 1 (6-ounce) fresh or frozen sustainable sockeye salmon fillet (such as Alaskan)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained capers
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 (1/2-ounce) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette, toasted
- 12 small dill sprigs
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Place fillet on a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle fillet evenly with pepper. Broil 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Cool 2 minutes; flake fillet.
- 3. Combine shallots and next 4 ingredients (through lemon juice) in a small bowl, stirring well. Place 2 toasted baguette slices on each of 6 small plates. Divide salmon evenly among baguette slices; top each crostini with 1 teaspoon crème fraîche mixture and 1 dill sprig.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note