- 1 ripe peeled avocado, divided
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon canola mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound 90% lean ground sirloin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) whole-grain hamburger buns
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- calories 403
- fat 21.1 g
- satfat 5.6 g
- monofat 10.4 g
- polyfat 2.6 g
- protein 27.6 g
- carbohydrate 27.5 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 499 mg
- calcium 74 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Place half of avocado in a bowl; mash with a fork until almost smooth. Add sour cream and next 3 ingredients to bowl; stir to combine. Dice remaining half of avocado. Add diced avocado, tomato, jalapeño, and 1/8 teaspoon salt to bowl; stir gently to combine.
Divide beef into 4 equal portions. Gently shape each portion into a (1/2-inch-thick) patty. Press a nickel-sized indentation in center of each patty. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place burgers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Lightly coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray. Place buns, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 1 minute or until toasted.
Place 1/4 cup sprouts on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 patty, about 3 tablespoons guacamole, and top half of bun.