- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces Japanese curly noodles (chucka soba), uncooked
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed and halved crosswise (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces whole baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared wasabi paste
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- calories 274
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 6 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 2.2 g
- protein 9.2 g
- carbohydrate 41.6 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 740 mg
- calcium 47 mg
How to Make It
Prepare garlic; let stand 10 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well.
Steam edamame, peas, and carrots 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge vegetables into ice water; drain.
Combine garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, and wasabi in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add pasta, vegetable mixture, and radishes; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.