Soba Noodle Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing
Gone are the days of remixing separated peanut oil with concrete-like peanut butter. Chef and holistic health counselor in New York, Alex Jamieson also likes Maranatha Organic No Stir Peanut Butter because the flavor is never bitter. Try it in this soba salada great take-along lunch because the flavors of the peanut dressing develop over time.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 6 oz. low-sodium soba noodles
- * 1/2 cup Maranatha Organic No Stir Peanut Butter
- * 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- * 1 Tbs. agave nectar or maple syrup
- * 1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- * 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- * 1 clove garlic, peeled
- * 1 Tbs. lime juice
- * 1 tsp. fresh lime zest
- * 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- * 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and sliced (11/2 cups)
- * 1 small red bell pepper, sliced (1 cup)
- * 1 large carrot, grated (1/2 cup)
- * 2 Tbs. chopped peanuts, optional
- 1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain, and rinse under cold running water.
- 2. Pure peanut butter, vinegar, agave nectar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, and 1/4 cup cilantro in blender or food processor until smooth and creamy, adding 2 to 3 Tbs. warm water to thin, if necessary.
- 3. Toss together noodles, cucumber, bell pepper, carrot, and peanut butter mixture. Garnish with remaining cilantro and chopped peanuts, if using.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mario8723 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note