- 4 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup (2-inch-long) julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut snow peas
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- calories 150
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 221 mg
How to Make It
Cook soba according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
Combine soy sauce, dark sesame oil, brown sugar, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add noodles, red bell pepper, snow peas, and green onions; toss well.