Very easy and tasty
So-Easy Peach Cobbler
This easy-to-serve dessert is perfect for company. Make sure each guest gets her own cobbler to prevent the "just one bite!" tasting from your portion. When it comes to this peach cobbler, it's all for you.
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter
- 7 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (about 7 cups, 3 lb.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- Parchment paper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add peaches, 1 cup sugar, and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, unroll piecrust on a flat surface. Cut into 12 circles, using a 3 1/2-inch round cutter with fluted edges. Make 4 small holes in center of each circle, using a plastic straw. Place circles on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Whisk together egg white and 1 Tbsp. water. Brush circles with egg mixture; sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4. Place 1 pastry circle in each of 6 (7-oz.) ramekins. Spoon peach mixture over pastry circles; top with remaining pastry circles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note