So Easy Lasagne
This is an easy and quick lasagne recipe that my family loves.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 jar(s) Ragu Original Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 box(es) lasagne noodles
- Brown hamburger meat. Drain fat.
- Add Spaghetti sauce and mushrooms to frying pan with hamburger meat.
- Boil lasagne noodles until tender. Drain.
- In rectangular casserole pan, layer the following:
- lasagne noodles
- meat sauce
- cheddar cheese
- mozzarello cheese
- Continue the layering pattern to fit your pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimhan56 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note