So Easy Lasagne
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 jar(s) Ragu Original Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 box(es) lasagne noodles
- Brown hamburger meat. Drain fat.
- Add Spaghetti sauce and mushrooms to frying pan with hamburger meat.
- Boil lasagne noodles until tender. Drain.
- In rectangular casserole pan, layer the following:
- lasagne noodles
- meat sauce
- cheddar cheese
- mozzarello cheese
- Continue the layering pattern to fit your pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimhan56 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note