snowballs - Beth
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts finely chopped
- 4 cup(s) powdered sugar to roll in
- Mix butter reg sugar vanilla flour & nuts together well shape into balls
- bake @ 350 for 20 min **** check @ 15 if they are browning take them out
- roll in powdered sugar once when hot then again when completely cool.
- may want to save a container of powdered sugar to roll in again before setting out for display at a gathering
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Genuinef250 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
snowballs - Beth Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies