Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peacans
- additional powdered sugar
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until fully mixed. Add four with salt to creamed mixture, blend thoroughly. Add nuts and mix well. Chill dough for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400F. Shape into 1 inch balls and bake for 8-10 minutes, do not brown. Cool, then roll in powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carie429 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note