Powdered sugar cookies. Great for Christmas cookie exchange.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter - softened
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) pecans - chopped
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes
- Cream butter and sugar. Add water and vanilla
- Mix well
- Blend in flour, salt and chopped nuts
- Chill 4 hours (optional)
- Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Remove from pan. Cool slightly
- Roll in powdered sugar
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note