- 1/2 cup Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) Pillsbury® White Cake
- 2 larger eggs
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE olive oil and oats. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cake mix, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in nuts. Form into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Roll in powdered sugar while still slightly warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note