- 1/2 cup Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) Pillsbury® White Cake
- 2 larger eggs
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE olive oil and oats. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cake mix, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in nuts. Form into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Roll in powdered sugar while still slightly warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes