Snow Topped Double Chocolate Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided in half
- 6 tablespoon(s) Butter Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar Packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Chopped Walnuts
- 2 cup(s) Confectioners Sugar
- In a microwave, melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips, set aside to cool
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugar thoroughly until creamy
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add melted chocolate chips and vanilla, beat until well incorporated
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips and walnuts
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Roll cooled dough into 1 inch balls then roll in confectioner's sugar
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are set and centers are almost set.
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Remove to wire racks
- Yields approximately 4 dozen
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beachparty1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snow Topped Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies