Snow peas in miso sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup(s) Scallions chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Miso Paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 1. Boil water and prep snow peas for steaming
- 2. Heat oil, add scallion and ginger, heat through
- 3. Add orange juice, broth and vinegar, simmer to reduce sauce a bit
- 4. Add miso and mix
- 5. Finish with Sesame Oil just before adding snow peas.
- Steam snow peas for 3 minutes
- 6. Add snow peas to sauce, toss gently to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dvinson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note