- 1 pound snow peas, trimmed and blanched
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot Chinese mustard
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- calories 132
- caloriesfromfat 75 %
- protein 2.5 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 7.2 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 352 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Stack several snow peas and slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Repeat to slice remaining peas.
In a large bowl, whisk vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sugar, and mustard until well combined. Add sliced snow peas and 1 tablespoon green onions; mix to coat. Cover and chill until cold, at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day.
Just before serving, mound salad on a platter and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon green onions and the sesame seeds.