Snow Pea & Carrot Salad with Miso-Tamari Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) red or yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium tamari
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger finely grated
- 8 cup(s) red or green lettuce torn
- 2 cup(s) snow peas trimmed & halved
- 2 whole(s) medium carrots shredded
- Whisk oil, miso, vinegar, tamari (or soy sauce) and ginger in a large bowl until well combined. Add lettuce, snow peas and carrots; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by komao67 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snow Pea & Carrot Salad with Miso-Tamari Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes