- 1 (8- to 10-pound) boneless fully cooked ham
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup whole maraschino cherries
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sweet gherkin pickles
How to Make It
Place ham in shallow baking pan, fat side up. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours. Set aside, and let cool completely.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, celery salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl, beating until smooth and creamy. Spread cream cheese frosting on top and sides of cooled ham.
Drain cherries and pickles on paper towels. Cut cherries in half; cut pickles into thin slices. Alternate cherry halves and pickle slices to form a circle, resembling a wreath, on frosted ham. Refrigerate ham at least 1 hour before slicing.