Snow Flake Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 package(s) 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Sift together flour, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and egg yolk; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- 4. Fill a cookie press or pastry bag with dough, and form cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies are golden brown on the peaks and on the bottoms. Remove from cookie sheets at once to cool on wire racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snow Flake Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies