Snickers cream cheese Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 snickers bars Bite sized chunks
- 4-6 apples, granny smith chunked
- 1 8 oz cream cheese Softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tub(s) 16 oz cool whip thawed
- 1. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar til thoroughly blended.
- 2. Fold in cool whip.
- 3. Cut snickers into bite sized chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- 4. Chop apples into chunks and stir.
- 5. Chill 1 hour before serving.
- 6. Chilling for a long period of time will result in liquid being released from salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bellesouth69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note