Community Recipe from
- 6 snickers bars Bite sized chunks
- 4-6 apples, granny smith chunked
- 1 8 oz cream cheese Softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tub(s) 16 oz cool whip thawed
- 1. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar til thoroughly blended.
- 2. Fold in cool whip.
- 3. Cut snickers into bite sized chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- 4. Chop apples into chunks and stir.
- 5. Chill 1 hour before serving.
- 6. Chilling for a long period of time will result in liquid being released from salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bellesouth69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes