I'm going to make this for my hubby as part of my Valentine's Day meal this year. He absolutely loves snicker bars and cheesecake!
This layered dessert recipe starts with an Oreo crust, then a layer of chopped Snickers, then cheesecake batter and, finally, caramel sauce and peanuts. Creamy, sweet, and with a crunchy crust, this cheesecake is a dream dessert.
More From Allyou
Bake: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- Calories: 576
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated fat: 21g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 152mg
- Sodium: 417mg
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 8-oz. packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 regular-size Snickers bars, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted and salted peanuts, optional
- 1. Make crust: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mist a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Wrap bottom and sides with 2 large foil pieces. Pulse cookies in a food processor until crushed. Pulse in butter. Press into an even layer in pan. Bake until firm, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 2. Make filling: Place a roasting pan filled with 1 inch hot water on oven's center rack. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar; beat for 1 minute. Beat in eggs. Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl. Beat in vanilla, lemon juice and cornstarch.
- 3. Sprinkle Snickers over crust. Pour batter into pan; place in water bath. Bake until cake is set around edges but still jiggles in center, about 55 minutes.
- 4. Remove cake from roasting pan; remove foil. Place cake on a rack to cool. Cover and chill until firm, 4 hours or up to 1 day. When ready to serve, drizzle top with caramel sauce and top with chopped peanuts, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note