Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) soft shortening (part butter)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 T sugar and 2 t cinnamon mixed
- Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs together with a spoon.
- Sift flour, cream of tarter, baking soda and salt together and stir into egg mixture.
- Rolls into balls the size of a small walnut. Roll balls into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake until lightly brown, but soft. Will puff up and then flatten. 350 degrees for 8 - 10 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodles Szejna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies