Snickerdoodles from Mindy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) white flour
- 1/3 cup(s) whole - wheat four
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 tablespoon(s) cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with canola oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, cream cheese and brown sugar on low spped iwth an electric mixer.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix on low until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add to butter mixture and mix by hand until combined.
- Portion heaping teaspoonful (or just 3/4 oz scooop) onto baking sheet about 1 /12 inches apart. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon sugar. Bake ofr 7 minutes. Lightly flatten cookies iwth finger, Rotate baking sheet and bake an additional 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodles from Mindy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies