Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) softened butter
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Beat first four items together. Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Mix all together and put in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Roll into balls about the size of a walnut. Roll balls in a mixture of 2 T sugar and 2 t cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes