Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) softened
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable shortening
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon for rolling cookies
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Cook 9-11 minutes
- Whisk flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter, shortening, and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Add eggs.
- Add dry ingredients, beat at low speed until just combined ~20 secs
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in shallow bowl. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake until edges are set and centers soft and puffy.
- Cool on cookie sheet 2-3 minutes then transfer to cooling rack
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes